Eliciting Health Care Preferences With Discrete Choice Experiments.
AuthorO'Hara, Nathan N
JournalJAMA Network Open
PublisherAmerican Medical Association
MetadataShow full item record
- [Principle, strengths and weaknesses of discrete choice modelling for eliciting public preferences for health care].
- Authors: Berchi C, Launoy G
- Issue date: 2007 Apr
- Health system choice: a pilot discrete-choice experiment eliciting the preferences of British and Australian citizens.
- Authors: Scuffham PA, Whitty JA, Taylor M, Saxby RC
- Issue date: 2010
- Understanding what women want: eliciting preference for delivery health facility in a rural subcounty in Kenya, a discrete choice experiment.
- Authors: Oluoch-Aridi J, Adam MB, Wafula F, Kokwaro G
- Issue date: 2020 Dec 2
- Improving the public health sector in South Africa: eliciting public preferences using a discrete choice experiment.
- Authors: Honda A, Ryan M, van Niekerk R, McIntyre D
- Issue date: 2015 Jun
- Decision-making criteria among national policymakers in five countries: a discrete choice experiment eliciting relative preferences for equity and efficiency.
- Authors: Mirelman A, Mentzakis E, Kinter E, Paolucci F, Fordham R, Ozawa S, Ferraz M, Baltussen R, Niessen LW
- Issue date: 2012 May