Circulating MicroRNAs: Dynamic Markers of Liver Transplant Injury.
PublisherWolters Kluwer Health
MetadataShow full item record
- Circulating exosomal microRNAs as potential biomarkers of hepatic injury and inflammation in a murine model of glycogen storage disease type 1a.
- Authors: Resaz R, Cangelosi D, Morini M, Segalerba D, Mastracci L, Grillo F, Bosco MC, Bottino C, Colombo I, Eva A
- Issue date: 2020 Sep 18
- Comprehensive Analysis of Circulating microRNA Specific to the Liver, Heart, and Skeletal Muscle of Cynomolgus Monkeys.
- Authors: Iguchi T, Niino N, Tamai S, Sakurai K, Mori K
- Issue date: 2017 May/Jun
- The Role of microRNA in Hepatic Ischemia/Reperfusion Injury.
- Authors: Christou CD, Tsoulfas G
- Issue date: 2020
- A circulating microRNA signature as noninvasive diagnostic and prognostic biomarkers for nonalcoholic steatohepatitis.
- Authors: Liu J, Xiao Y, Wu X, Jiang L, Yang S, Ding Z, Fang Z, Hua H, Kirby MS, Shou J
- Issue date: 2018 Mar 9
- Circulating microRNAs as potential cancer biomarkers: the advantage and disadvantage.
- Authors: Wang H, Peng R, Wang J, Qin Z, Xue L
- Issue date: 2018