Clinical Validation of an Immune Quiescence Gene Expression Signature in Kidney Transplantation.
Weir, Matthew R
Brennan, Daniel C
Delos Santos, Rowena
Woodward, Robert N
Bromberg, Jonathan S
PublisherAmerican Society of Nephrology
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractAlloMap Kidney classifier scores in the primary validation set differed significantly between quiescence (median, 9.49; IQR, 7.68-11.53) and rejection (median, 13.09; IQR, 11.25-15.28), with P<0.001. In the second validation set, the cohorts were statistically different (P=0.03) and the medians were similar to the primary validation set. The AUC for discriminating rejection from quiescence was 0.786 for the primary validation and 0.800 for the second validation. AlloMap Kidney results were not significantly correlated with AlloSure, although both were elevated in rejection. The ability to discriminate rejection from quiescence was improved when AlloSure and AlloMap Kidney were used together (AUC, 0.894).
Rights/TermsCopyright © 2021 by the American Society of Nephrology.
KeywordT cell-mediated rejection
donor-derived cell-free DNA
gene expression profiling
Identifier to cite or link to this itemhttp://hdl.handle.net/10713/18601
- The Trifecta Study: Comparing Plasma Levels of Donor-derived Cell-Free DNA with the Molecular Phenotype of Kidney Transplant Biopsies.
- Authors: Halloran PF, Reeve J, Madill-Thomsen KS, Demko Z, Prewett A, Billings P, Trifecta Investigators.
- Issue date: 2022 Feb
- Variability in Donor-Derived Cell-Free DNA Scores to Predict Mortality in Heart Transplant Recipients - A Proof-of-Concept Study.
- Authors: Kamath M, Shekhtman G, Grogan T, Hickey MJ, Silacheva I, Shah KS, Shah KS, Hairapetian A, Gonzalez D, Godoy G, Reed EF, Elashoff D, Bondar G, Deng MC
- Issue date: 2022
- Diagnostic Performance of Donor-Derived Plasma Cell-Free DNA Fraction for Antibody-Mediated Rejection in Post Renal Transplant Recipients: A Prospective Observational Study.
- Authors: Zhang H, Zheng C, Li X, Fu Q, Li J, Su Q, Zeng L, Liu Z, Wang J, Huang H, Xu B, Ye M, Liu L, Wang C
- Issue date: 2020
- Early clinical experience using donor-derived cell-free DNA to detect rejection in kidney transplant recipients.
- Authors: Huang E, Sethi S, Peng A, Najjar R, Mirocha J, Haas M, Vo A, Jordan SC
- Issue date: 2019 Jun
- Donor-derived cell-free DNA as a biomarker for rejection after kidney transplantation: a systematic review and meta-analysis.
- Authors: Wijtvliet VPWM, Plaeke P, Abrams S, Hens N, Gielis EM, Hellemans R, Massart A, Hesselink DA, De Winter BY, Abramowicz D, Ledeganck KJ
- Issue date: 2020 Dec