JournalFunction (Oxford, England)
PublisherOxford University Press
MetadataShow full item record
Identifier to cite or link to this itemhttp://hdl.handle.net/10713/18489
- Embryonic stem cells form an organized, functional cardiac conduction system in vitro.
- Authors: White SM, Claycomb WC
- Issue date: 2005 Feb
- Catecholamines and development of cardiac pacemaking: an intrinsically intimate relationship.
- Authors: Ebert SN, Taylor DG
- Issue date: 2006 Dec 1
- Endothelin-induced differentiation of Nkx2.5⁺ cardiac progenitor cells into pacemaking cells.
- Authors: Zhang X, Guo JP, Chi YL, Liu YC, Zhang CS, Yang XQ, Lin HY, Jiang EP, Xiong SH, Zhang ZY, Liu BH
- Issue date: 2012 Jul
- Construction of vascularized pacemaker tissues by seeding cardiac progenitor cells and endothelial progenitor cells into Matrigel.
- Authors: Zhang L, Li X, Yu X, Li Y, Sun A, Huang C, Xu F, Guo J, Sun Y, Zhang X, Yang X, Zhang C
- Issue date: 2017 Jun 15
- The Functional Role of Hyperpolarization Activated Current (<i>I</i> <sub>f</sub>) on Cardiac Pacemaking in Human vs. in the Rabbit Sinoatrial Node: A Simulation and Theoretical Study.
- Authors: Bai X, Wang K, Boyett MR, Hancox JC, Zhang H
- Issue date: 2021