Emerging infections and pandemics: The critical importance of global health equity action.
MetadataShow full item record
- Advancing Global Health Equity in the COVID-19 Response: Beyond Solidarity.
- Authors: Johnson SB
- Issue date: 2020 Dec
- Global health and its discontents.
- Authors: Rasanathan K
- Issue date: 2021 Apr 24
- The path to global equity in mental health care in the context of COVID-19.
- Authors: Kola L, Kohrt BA, Acharya B, Mutamba BB, Kieling C, Kumar M, Sunkel C, Zhang W, Hanlon C
- Issue date: 2021 Nov 6
- A global health action agenda for the Biden administration.
- Authors: Gostin LO, Shalala DE, Hamburg MA, Bloom BR, Koplan JP, Rimer BK, Williams MA
- Issue date: 2021 Jan 2
- Maintaining the HIV response in a world shaped by COVID-19.
- Authors: The Lancet
- Issue date: 2020 Nov 28