Diagnostic Value, Prognostic Value, and Immune Infiltration of Family Members in Liver Cancer: Bioinformatic Analysis.
Kim, Na Hyun
Tuason, John Pocholo W
JournalFrontiers in Oncology
PublisherFrontiers Media S.A.
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractLiver cancer (LC) is well known for its prevalence as well as its poor prognosis. The aberrant expression of lysyl oxidase (LOX) family is associated with liver cancer, but their function and prognostic value in LC remain largely unclear. This study aimed to explore the function and prognostic value of LOX family in LC through bioinformatics analysis and meta-analysis.
Rights/TermsCopyright © 2022 Sun, Ma, Chen, Kim, Kailas, Wang, Gu, Chen, Tuason, Bhan, Manem, Huang, Cheng, Zhou, Zhou and Zhu.
receiver operating curve
Identifier to cite or link to this itemhttp://hdl.handle.net/10713/18350
- Comprehensive Analysis on Prognosis and Immune Infiltration of Lysyl Oxidase Family Members in Pancreatic Adenocarcinoma With Experimental Verification.
- Authors: Jiang C, Wang M, Yao W, Lv G, Liu X, Wang G
- Issue date: 2022
- The prognostic value of the lysyl oxidase family in ovarian cancer.
- Authors: Ye M, Zhou J, Gao Y, Pan S, Zhu X
- Issue date: 2020 Dec
- Systematic Analysis of Expression and Prognostic Values of Lysyl Oxidase Family in Gastric Cancer.
- Authors: Wang L, Cao S, Zhai R, Zhao Y, Song G
- Issue date: 2021
- Lysyl Oxidase (LOX) Family Members: Rationale and Their Potential as Therapeutic Targets for Liver Fibrosis.
- Authors: Chen W, Yang A, Jia J, Popov YV, Schuppan D, You H
- Issue date: 2020 Aug
- <i>MIR29A</i> Impedes Metastatic Behaviors in Hepatocellular Carcinoma via Targeting <i>LOX</i>, <i>LOXL2</i>, and <i>VEGFA</i>.
- Authors: Yang YL, Tsai MC, Chang YH, Wang CC, Chu PY, Lin HY, Huang YH
- Issue date: 2021 Jun 1