JournalFrontiers in Surgery
PublisherFrontiers Media S.A.
MetadataShow full item record
Identifier to cite or link to this itemhttp://hdl.handle.net/10713/18349
- Machine perfusion in organ transplantation: a tool for ex-vivo graft conditioning with mesenchymal stem cells?
- Authors: Van Raemdonck D, Neyrinck A, Rega F, Devos T, Pirenne J
- Issue date: 2013 Feb
- Ex-vivo machine perfusion for kidney preservation.
- Authors: Hamar M, Selzner M
- Issue date: 2018 Jun
- Ex Vivo Porcine Organ Perfusion Models as a Suitable Platform for Translational Transplant Research.
- Authors: Kumar R, Chung WY, Dennison AR, Garcea G
- Issue date: 2017 Sep
- The role of normothermic machine perfusion in liver transplantation.
- Authors: Martins PN, Buchwald JE, Mergental H, Vargas L, Quintini C
- Issue date: 2020 Oct
- Gene Silencing With siRNA (RNA Interference): A New Therapeutic Option During Ex Vivo Machine Liver Perfusion Preservation.
- Authors: Thijssen MF, Brüggenwirth IMA, Gillooly A, Khvorova A, Kowalik TF, Martins PN
- Issue date: 2019 Jan