Assessing Muscle-Related Adverse Events in Randomized Trials of Statins.
JournalJournal of General Internal Medicine
MetadataShow full item record
Identifier to cite or link to this itemhttp://hdl.handle.net/10713/18295
- Associations between statins and adverse events in primary prevention of cardiovascular disease: systematic review with pairwise, network, and dose-response meta-analyses.
- Authors: Cai T, Abel L, Langford O, Monaghan G, Aronson JK, Stevens RJ, Lay-Flurrie S, Koshiaris C, McManus RJ, Hobbs FDR, Sheppard JP
- Issue date: 2021 Jul 14
- Statins and muscle pain.
- Authors: Pergolizzi JV Jr, Coluzzi F, Colucci RD, Olsson H, LeQuang JA, Al-Saadi J, Magnusson P
- Issue date: 2020 Mar
- HMG CoA reductase inhibitors (statins) for people with chronic kidney disease not requiring dialysis.
- Authors: Palmer SC, Navaneethan SD, Craig JC, Johnson DW, Perkovic V, Hegbrant J, Strippoli GF
- Issue date: 2014 May 31
- A systematic review and meta-analysis of trials using statins in pulmonary arterial hypertension.
- Authors: Anand V, Garg S, Duval S, Thenappan T
- Issue date: 2016 Sep
- Statin-associated ocular disorders: the FDA and ADRAC data.
- Authors: Mizranita V, Pratisto EH
- Issue date: 2015 Oct