Assessing Muscle-Related Adverse Events in Randomized Trials of Statins.
JournalJournal of General Internal Medicine
MetadataShow full item record
Identifier to cite or link to this itemhttp://hdl.handle.net/10713/18295
- Statin-associated adverse effects beyond muscle and liver toxicity.
- Authors: Kiortsis DN, Filippatos TD, Mikhailidis DP, Elisaf MS, Liberopoulos EN
- Issue date: 2007 Nov
- Hydroxymethylglutaryl-CoA reductase inhibitors (statins) for the treatment of sepsis in adults - A systematic review and meta-analysis.
- Authors: Pertzov B, Eliakim-Raz N, Atamna H, Trestioreanu AZ, Yahav D, Leibovici L
- Issue date: 2019 Mar
- STOMPing forward: statins, muscle complaints and CK.
- Authors: Laaksonen R
- Issue date: 2013 Oct
- Associations between statins and adverse events in primary prevention of cardiovascular disease: systematic review with pairwise, network, and dose-response meta-analyses.
- Authors: Cai T, Abel L, Langford O, Monaghan G, Aronson JK, Stevens RJ, Lay-Flurrie S, Koshiaris C, McManus RJ, Hobbs FDR, Sheppard JP
- Issue date: 2021 Jul 14
- Statins and muscle pain.
- Authors: Pergolizzi JV Jr, Coluzzi F, Colucci RD, Olsson H, LeQuang JA, Al-Saadi J, Magnusson P
- Issue date: 2020 Mar