JournalClinical Practice and Cases in Emergency Medicine
MetadataShow full item record
Identifier to cite or link to this itemhttp://hdl.handle.net/10713/18207
- 19-year-old Woman with Intermittent Weakness.
- Authors: Cavaliere GA, Murali N, Bontempo LJ, Dezman ZDW
- Issue date: 2021 Aug
- 55-year-old Male with Exertional Dyspnea.
- Authors: Friedman ER, Gatz JD, Dezman ZDW, Bontempo LJ
- Issue date: 2020 May
- 40-year-old Female with Sudden Onset Dyspnea.
- Authors: Kebort BM, Hong AJ, Bontempo LJ, Dezman ZDW
- Issue date: 2021 Feb
- [Right parietal cerebral infarction with symptoms challenging to differentiate between alien hand sign and sensory ataxia: a case report].
- Authors: Kanbayashi T, Uchida Y, Hokkoku K, Sonoo M
- Issue date: 2018 May 25
- Case Report: 84 year-old woman with alien hand syndrome.
- Authors: Qureshi IA, Korya D, Kassar D, Moussavi M
- Issue date: 2016