Telemedicine for Older Adult Nursing Home Residents to Avoid Emergency Department Visits: The Experience of the NHTeleED Project in Maryland.
JournalJournal of the American Medical Directors Association
MetadataShow full item record
Identifier to cite or link to this itemhttp://hdl.handle.net/10713/18188
- Medical care for nursing home residents: differences by dementia status. Epidemiology of Dementia in Nursing Homes Research Group.
- Authors: Burton LC, German PS, Gruber-Baldini AL, Hebel JR, Zimmerman S, Magaziner J
- Issue date: 2001 Feb
- Identifying Potentially Preventable Emergency Department Visits by Nursing Home Residents in the United States.
- Authors: Burke RE, Rooks SP, Levy C, Schwartz R, Ginde AA
- Issue date: 2015 May 1
- Emergency department use by nursing home residents.
- Authors: Ackermann RJ, Kemle KA, Vogel RL, Griffin RC Jr
- Issue date: 1998 Jun
- Potentially preventable emergency department visits by nursing home residents: United States, 2004.
- Authors: Caffrey C
- Issue date: 2010 Apr
- Emergency department visits by nursing home residents in the United States.
- Authors: Wang HE, Shah MN, Allman RM, Kilgore M
- Issue date: 2011 Oct