N-acetyl-L-leucine: a promising treatment option for traumatic brain injury.
JournalNeural Regeneration Research
PublisherWolters Kluwer Health
MetadataShow full item record
- N-Acetyl-L-leucine improves functional recovery and attenuates cortical cell death and neuroinflammation after traumatic brain injury in mice.
- Authors: Hegdekar N, Lipinski MM, Sarkar C
- Issue date: 2021 Apr 29
- N-acetyl-L-leucine accelerates vestibular compensation after unilateral labyrinthectomy by action in the cerebellum and thalamus.
- Authors: Günther L, Beck R, Xiong G, Potschka H, Jahn K, Bartenstein P, Brandt T, Dutia M, Dieterich M, Strupp M, la Fougère C, Zwergal A
- Issue date: 2015
- Unexpected differences in the pharmacokinetics of N-acetyl-DL-leucine enantiomers after oral dosing and their clinical relevance.
- Authors: Churchill GC, Strupp M, Galione A, Platt FM
- Issue date: 2020
- Comparative analysis of pharmacological treatments with N-acetyl-DL-leucine (Tanganil) and its two isomers (N-acetyl-L-leucine and N-acetyl-D-leucine) on vestibular compensation: Behavioral investigation in the cat.
- Authors: Tighilet B, Leonard J, Bernard-Demanze L, Lacour M
- Issue date: 2015 Dec 15
- Biosynthesis of leupeptin. II Purification and properties of leupeptin acid synthetase.
- Authors: Suzukake K, Fujiyama T, Hayashi H, Hori M, Umezawa H
- Issue date: 1979 May