JournalTrauma Surgery & Acute Care Open
PublisherBMJ Publishing Group
MetadataShow full item record
- Shotgun blast injuries to the groin: reconstruction using the rectus abdominis flap.
- Authors: Brandner MD, Bunkis J
- Issue date: 1987 Jun
- Randomized clinical trial of negative pressure wound therapy for high-risk groin wounds in lower extremity revascularization.
- Authors: Lee K, Murphy PB, Ingves MV, Duncan A, DeRose G, Dubois L, Forbes TL, Power A
- Issue date: 2017 Dec
- Preclosing of the femoral artery allows total percutaneous venoarterial extracorporeal membrane oxygenation and prevents groin wound infection after lung transplantation.
- Authors: Pellenc Q, Girault A, Roussel A, Aguir S, Cerceau P, Longrois D, Mal H, Mordant P, Castier Y
- Issue date: 2020 Aug 1
- Transverse versus Longitudinal Incisions for Femoral Artery Exposure in Treating Patients with Peripheral Vascular Disease.
- Authors: Parikh PP, Rubio GA, Patel K, Gupta K, Jones K, Rey J, Robinson H
- Issue date: 2018 Feb
- The value of the oblique groin incision for femoral artery access during endovascular procedures.
- Authors: Caiati JM, Kaplan D, Gitlitz D, Hollier LH, Marin ML
- Issue date: 2000 May