Evaluation of Publicly Available Information on Sex-Related Differences in the Efficacy and Safety of Newly Approved Medications.
JournalJournal of General Internal Medicine
MetadataShow full item record
- Lack of publicly available scientific evidence on the safety and effectiveness of implanted medical devices.
- Authors: Zuckerman D, Brown P, Das A
- Issue date: 2014 Nov
- Availability of comparative efficacy data at the time of drug approval in the United States.
- Authors: Goldberg NH, Schneeweiss S, Kowal MK, Gagne JJ
- Issue date: 2011 May 4
- Specific Prescribing Information for Geriatric Use in the 2019 Product Labeling for Novel New Drug Approvals.
- Authors: Lisi DM
- Issue date: 2021 Sep 1
- Facilitating factors and barriers to the use of medications in publicly funded addiction treatment organizations.
- Authors: Knudsen HK, Roman PM, Oser CB
- Issue date: 2010 Jun
- Safety and Efficacy of Medical Cannabis in Autism Spectrum Disorder Compared with Commonly Used Medications.
- Authors: Holdman R, Vigil D, Robinson K, Shah P, Contreras AE
- Issue date: 2021 Aug 24