Evaluation of Publicly Available Information on Sex-Related Differences in the Efficacy and Safety of Newly Approved Medications.
JournalJournal of General Internal Medicine
MetadataShow full item record
- Availability of comparative efficacy data at the time of drug approval in the United States.
- Authors: Goldberg NH, Schneeweiss S, Kowal MK, Gagne JJ
- Issue date: 2011 May 4
- Food and Drug Administration approval for medications used in the pediatric intensive care unit: a continuing conundrum.
- Authors: Yang CP, Veltri MA, Anton B, Yaster M, Berkowitz ID
- Issue date: 2011 Sep
- Newly FDA-approved psychotropic medications.
- Authors: Naguy A, Pridmore S, Alamiri B
- Issue date: 2022 Nov
- Clinical trial evidence supporting FDA approval of novel therapeutic agents, 2005-2012.
- Authors: Downing NS, Aminawung JA, Shah ND, Krumholz HM, Ross JS
- Issue date: 2014 Jan 22-29
- Update on regulatory review intervals for ophthalmic new drug applications at the United States Food and Drug Administration.
- Authors: Novack GD
- Issue date: 2000 Nov