Lowering Cholesterol and Intracerebral Hemorrhage: There Won't Be Blood!
PublisherWolters Kluwer Health
MetadataShow full item record
Identifier to cite or link to this itemhttp://hdl.handle.net/10713/17893
- Blood pressure lowering in acute intracerebral hemorrhage.
- Authors: Pancorbo O, Rodriguez-Luna D
- Issue date: 2018 Nov 7
- Statistical analysis plan for pooled individual patient data from two landmark randomized trials (INTERACT2 and ATACH-II) of intensive blood pressure lowering treatment in acute intracerebral hemorrhage.
- Authors: Moullaali TJ, Wang X, Martin RH, Shipes VB, Qureshi AI, Anderson CS, Palesch YY
- Issue date: 2019 Apr
- Intensive Blood Pressure Lowering in Intracerebral Hemorrhage.
- Authors: Anderson CS, Selim MH, Molina CA, Qureshi AI
- Issue date: 2017 Jul
- Cumulative meta-analysis of intensive blood-pressure lowering in acute cerebral hemorrhage: Quo vadis?
- Authors: Charidimou A, Morotti A, Boulouis G
- Issue date: 2017 Apr 15
- Magnitude of blood pressure reduction and clinical outcomes in acute intracerebral hemorrhage: intensive blood pressure reduction in acute cerebral hemorrhage trial study.
- Authors: Wang X, Arima H, Heeley E, Delcourt C, Huang Y, Wang J, Stapf C, Robinson T, Woodward M, Chalmers J, Anderson CS, INTERACT2 Investigators
- Issue date: 2015 May