Impact of coronavirus disease 2019 pandemic on frequency and severity of asthma exacerbations in an inner-city population
AuthorFischell, Stefanie Zaner
Fischell, Jonathan M.
Bollinger, Mary E.
JournalAnnals of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology
MetadataShow full item record
Identifier to cite or link to this itemhttp://hdl.handle.net/10713/17639
- National decline in asthma exacerbations in United States during coronavirus disease 2019 pandemic.
- Authors: Lam RW, Inselman JW, Jeffery MM, Maddux JT, Rank MA
- Issue date: 2021 Dec
- A pediatric asthma camp experience during the coronavirus disease 2019 pandemic.
- Authors: Eng V, Moreno GP, Chang J, Liebhaber M
- Issue date: 2022 May
- The ill winds of COVID-19: How the pandemic improved respiratory health for some.
- Authors: Hancox RJ, Chang CL
- Issue date: 2023 Jan
- Severe asthma management during COVID pandemic.
- Authors: Spina MF, Banfi PI, Nicolini A, Solidoro P
- Issue date: 2022 Jun
- Causation or coincidence? Phenotype of asthma exacerbations during the coronavirus disease 2019 pandemic.
- Authors: Coletta C, Grayson MH
- Issue date: 2022 Aug