Changing the dynamic: What can we learn from infectious disease management in long-term care settings?
JournalGeriatric Nursing (New York, N.Y.)
PublisherAmerican Journal of Nursing Co.
MetadataShow full item record
Identifier to cite or link to this itemhttp://hdl.handle.net/10713/17624
- Preventing infections in non-hospital settings: long-term care.
- Authors: Nicolle LE
- Issue date: 2001 Mar-Apr
- Infection control programs for long-term care.
- Authors: Pritchard V
- Issue date: 1993 Jul
- Tuberculosis in long-term care settings. Are you prepared?
- Authors: Bergman-Evans B
- Issue date: 1998 Dec
- Infection control in long-term care.
- Authors: Yoshikawa TT, Norman DC
- Issue date: 1995 Aug
- Onset of tuberculosis disease: new converters in long-term care settings.
- Authors: Schultz M, Hernández JM, Hernández NE, Sanchez RO
- Issue date: 2001 Sep-Oct