Impact of COVID-19 Pandemic on Vascular Surgery Training in the United States.
PublisherSAGE Publications Inc.
MetadataShow full item record
- The impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on vascular surgery practice in the United States.
- Authors: Mouawad NJ, Woo K, Malgor RD, Wohlauer MV, Johnson AP, Cuff RF, Coleman DM, Coogan SM, Sheahan MG 3rd, Shalhub S
- Issue date: 2021 Mar
- The Impact of the COVID-19 Pandemic on Vascular Surgery Trainees in the United States.
- Authors: Johnson AP, Wohlauer MV, Mouawad NJ, Malgor RD, Coogan SM, Sheahan MG 3rd, Singh N, Cuff RF, Woo K, Coleman DM, Shalhub S
- Issue date: 2021 Apr
- Effect of COVID-19 on Surgical Training Across the United States: A National Survey of General Surgery Residents.
- Authors: Aziz H, James T, Remulla D, Sher L, Genyk Y, Sullivan ME, Sheikh MR
- Issue date: 2021 Mar-Apr
- Impact of the COVID-19 Pandemic on the Education of Plastic Surgery Trainees in the United States.
- Authors: Hamidian Jahromi A, Arnautovic A, Konofaos P
- Issue date: 2020 Nov 17
- A survey assessing the early effects of COVID-19 pandemic on oral and maxillofacial surgery training programs.
- Authors: Brar B, Bayoumy M, Salama A, Henry A, Chigurupati R
- Issue date: 2021 Jan