The silent and dangerous inequity around access to COVID-19 testing: A call to action.
Amor, Yanis Ben
Kim, Jerome H
Figueroa, J Peter
Sow, Samba O
Bottazzi, Maria Elena
MetadataShow full item record
- A Call to Action to Address Gender Equity Within Our Specialty: Time's Up on Waiting for Change.
- Authors: Baecher-Lind L, Abbott J, Atkins KM, Nijjar JB, Royce C, Schiff L, Ricciotti HA
- Issue date: 2018 Jun
- Research inequity in the plant sciences.
- Authors: Culley TM, Philpott M, Tunison R, Merritt BJ, Barreiro Sanchez JM, Wafer A, Holdren R
- Issue date: 2021 Apr
- COVID-19 and Unmet Healthcare Needs of Older People: Did Inequity Arise in Europe?
- Authors: González-Touya M, Stoyanova A, Urbanos-Garrido RM
- Issue date: 2021 Aug 31
- In September 2020, the World Health Organization called for 'equitable access to COVID-19 tools' which included 'the development, production and equitable access to COVID-19 tests, treatments and vaccines globally, while strengthening health systems'. What evidence is there of inequity of access so far in this pandemic? What is the role of national governments and of the WHO in this?
- Authors: Osborne R
- Issue date: 2021 Sep
- Inequity in access to cancer care: a review of the Canadian literature.
- Authors: Maddison AR, Asada Y, Urquhart R
- Issue date: 2011 Mar