Prolonged facial mask wear is a concern for the development of dysbiotic microbiome.
JournalRespiratory Medicine and Research
MetadataShow full item record
Identifier to cite or link to this itemhttp://hdl.handle.net/10713/17570
- The Association Between Facial Dermatosis and Face-Mask Wearing During COVID-19 in Saudi Arabia.
- Authors: Althobaiti HM, Althobaiti H, Khan M, Alsatti H, Samarkandy SJ
- Issue date: 2022 Feb
- Occupational dermatitis to facial personal protective equipment in health care workers: A systematic review.
- Authors: Yu J, Chen JK, Mowad CM, Reeder M, Hylwa S, Chisolm S, Dunnick CA, Goldminz AM, Jacob SE, Wu PA, Zippin J, Atwater AR
- Issue date: 2021 Feb
- Understanding face mask use to prevent coronavirus and other illnesses: Development of a multidimensional face mask perceptions scale.
- Authors: Howard MC
- Issue date: 2020 Nov
- Increased incidence of chalazion associated with face mask wear during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Authors: Silkiss RZ, Paap MK, Ugradar S
- Issue date: 2021 Jun
- What's behind the mask? A look at blood flow changes with prolonged facial pressure and expression using laser Doppler imaging.
- Authors: Van-Buendia LB, Allely RR, Lassiter R, Weinand C, Jordan MH, Jeng JC
- Issue date: 2010 May-Jun