Limiting factors of current thoracic aortic endovascular technologies.
AuthorGleason, Thomas G
JournalAnnals of Cardiothoracic Surgery
PublisherAME Publishing Company
MetadataShow full item record
Identifier to cite or link to this itemhttp://hdl.handle.net/10713/17558
- Thoracic endovascular aortic repair: are we approaching total endovascular solutions for thoracic aortic disease?
- Authors: Shah A, Bombien R, Khoynezhad A
- Issue date: 2014
- Comparative analysis of hospital costs of open and endovascular thoracic aortic repair.
- Authors: Arnaoutakis GJ, Hundt JA, Shah AS, Cameron DE, Black JH 3rd
- Issue date: 2011 Jan
- Endovascular treatment of descending thoracic aneurysms.
- Authors: Chiesa R, Civilini E, Tshomba Y, Marone EM, Bertoglio L, Baccellieri D, Coppi G, Logaldo D, Melissano G
- Issue date: 2010
- Results of thoracic endovascular grafting in different aortic segments.
- Authors: Melissano G, Bertoglio L, Civilini E, Marone EM, Calori G, Setacci F, Chiesa R
- Issue date: 2007 Apr
- Risk factors for 1-year mortality after thoracic endovascular aortic repair.
- Authors: Shah AA, Craig DM, Andersen ND, Williams JB, Bhattacharya SD, Shah SH, McCann RL, Hughes GC
- Issue date: 2013 May