Trend of emergency department substance overdose during coronavirus pandemic: Comments on a previous publication.
JournalAmerican Journal of Emergency Medicine
MetadataShow full item record
Identifier to cite or link to this itemhttp://hdl.handle.net/10713/17555
- Emergency Department Patient Experiences During the COVID-19 Pandemic.
- Authors: Karalius VP, Kaskar SB, Levine DA, Darling TA, Loftus TM, McCarthy DM
- Issue date: 2021
- Predictors of Overdose Death Among High-Risk Emergency Department Patients With Substance-Related Encounters: A Data Linkage Cohort Study.
- Authors: Krawczyk N, Eisenberg M, Schneider KE, Richards TM, Lyons BC, Jackson K, Ferris L, Weiner JP, Saloner B
- Issue date: 2020 Jan
- Take -home naloxone rescue kits following heroin overdose in the emergency department to prevent opioid overdose related repeat emergency department visits, hospitalization and death- a pilot study.
- Authors: Papp J, Vallabhaneni M, Morales A, Schrock JW
- Issue date: 2019 Dec 11
- Signal of increased opioid overdose during COVID-19 from emergency medical services data.
- Authors: Slavova S, Rock P, Bush HM, Quesinberry D, Walsh SL
- Issue date: 2020 Sep 1
- Brief Report: The Impact of COVID-19 on Emergency Department Overdose Diagnoses and County Overdose Deaths.
- Authors: Shreffler J, Shoff H, Thomas JJ, Huecker M
- Issue date: 2021 Jul