Otolaryngology residency program websites in a socially distanced application cycle.
JournalEar, Nose and Throat Journal
PublisherSAGE Publications Inc.
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractOtolaryngology residency program websites were evaluated for selected criteria. Programs were categorized by geographic location, size, and Doximity rankings. Differences between groups were analyzed using Student's t-test and analysis of variance with a significance level of P < .05.
Keyworddiversity and inclusion
Identifier to cite or link to this itemhttp://hdl.handle.net/10713/17508
- Evaluation of otolaryngology residency program websites.
- Authors: Svider PF, Gupta A, Johnson AP, Zuliani G, Shkoukani MA, Eloy JA, Folbe AJ
- Issue date: 2014 Oct
- Evaluation of Adult Neurology Residency Program Websites.
- Authors: Daniel D, Vila C, Leon Guerrero CR, Karroum EG
- Issue date: 2021 Apr
- Otolaryngology Residency Interviews in a Socially Distanced World: Strategies to Recruit and Assess Applicants.
- Authors: Chou DW, Pletcher SD, Bruss D, Sung CK, Diaz RC, Liang J, Durr ML
- Issue date: 2021 May
- #ENT: Otolaryngology Residency Programs Create Social Media Platforms to Connect With Applicants During COVID-19 Pandemic.
- Authors: DeAtkine AB, Grayson JW, Singh NP, Nocera AP, Rais-Bahrami S, Greene BJ
- Issue date: 2020 Dec 23
- Orthopedic Surgery Residency Program Website Content and Accessibility During the COVID-19 Pandemic: Observational Study.
- Authors: El Shatanofy M, Brown L, Berger P, Gu A, Sharma AK, Campbell J, Tabaie S
- Issue date: 2021 Sep 10