Evaluating covid-19 vaccine efficacy and safety in the post-authorisation phase.
PublisherBMJ Publishing Group
MetadataShow full item record
Identifier to cite or link to this itemhttp://hdl.handle.net/10713/17450
- Incidence and Estimated Vaccine Effectiveness Against Symptomatic SARS-CoV-2 Infection Among Persons Tested in US Retail Locations, May 1 to August 7, 2021.
- Authors: Tabak YP, Sun X, Brennan TA, Chaguturu SK
- Issue date: 2021 Dec 1
- Immunogenicity and safety of SARS-CoV-2 vaccines in clinical trials.
- Authors: Lim HX, Arip M, Yahaya AAA, Jazayeri SD, Poppema S, Poh CL
- Issue date: 2021 Nov 30
- COVID-19 Vaccine: Promoting Vaccine Acceptance.
- Authors: Laine C, Cotton D, Moyer DV
- Issue date: 2021 Feb
- Vaccine nationalism - at this point in the COVID-19 pandemic: Unjustifiable.
- Authors: Schuklenk U
- Issue date: 2021 Sep
- Tackling inequitable distribution of the COVID-19 vaccine.
- Authors: Mendes A
- Issue date: 2021 Jan 2