Development of a Culturally Sensitive Asian American/Pacific Islander Curriculum for Child Psychiatry Trainees.
MetadataShow full item record
Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander--psychology
Culturally Competent Care
Identifier to cite or link to this itemhttp://hdl.handle.net/10713/17291
- Prevalence of health-risk behaviors among Asian American and Pacific Islander high school students in the U.S., 2001-2007.
- Authors: Lowry R, Eaton DK, Brener ND, Kann L
- Issue date: 2011 Jan-Feb
- A Comprehensive Approach to Risk Reduction for Asian and Pacific Islander American Women With HIV/AIDS.
- Authors: Sabato TM
- Issue date: 2014 Jul
- The sexual practices of Asian and Pacific Islander high school students.
- Authors: Schuster MA, Bell RM, Nakajima GA, Kanouse DE
- Issue date: 1998 Oct
- A profile of six community-based HIV prevention programs targeting Asian and Pacific Islander Americans.
- Authors: Wong FY, Chng CL, Lo W
- Issue date: 1998 Jun
- Asian/Pacific Islander American nurses workforce: issues and challenges for the 21st century.
- Authors: Kuramoto A, Louie KB
- Issue date: 1996 Winter