JournalJournal of the International AIDS Society
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractIn this viewpoint, we revisit the early days of the Global HIV Vaccine Enterprise (the Enterprise) and explore how the COVID-19 vaccine development effort could inform a future transformation of an organization that has supported the vaccine R&D field since 2005 (Table 1), first as an alliance of stakeholders, and now as a convener hosted at the IAS – the International AIDS Society.
Identifier to cite or link to this itemhttp://hdl.handle.net/10713/17201
- An HIV/AIDS vaccine: where do we go from here?
- Authors: Bernstein A
- Issue date: 2008 Dec
- Defining the objectives of the AIDS vaccine for Asia network: report of the WHO-UNAIDS/Global HIV vaccine enterprise regional consultation on expanding AIDS vaccine research and development capacity in Asia.
- Authors: Rerks-Ngarm S, Pitisuttithum P, Ganguly N, Zhang L, Tamashiro H, Cooper DA, Vun MC, Bela B, Ditangco R, Van Kinh N, Bernstein A, Osmanov S, Mathieson B, Kent SJ, Shao Y
- Issue date: 2010 Sep
- The global HIV vaccine enterprise.
- Authors: Esparza J
- Issue date: 2005 Jun
- The Global HIV/AIDS Vaccine Enterprise: scientific strategic plan.
- Authors: Global HIV/AIDS Vaccine Enterprise.
- Issue date: 2005 Feb
- Medicine. The need for a global HIV vaccine enterprise.
- Authors: Klausner RD, Fauci AS, Corey L, Nabel GJ, Gayle H, Berkley S, Haynes BF, Baltimore D, Collins C, Douglas RG, Esparza J, Francis DP, Ganguly NK, Gerberding JL, Johnston MI, Kazatchkine MD, McMichael AJ, Makgoba MW, Pantaleo G, Piot P, Shao Y, Tramont E, Varmus H, Wasserheit JN
- Issue date: 2003 Jun 27