Valuing diversity in value assessment: introducing the PhRMA Foundation Health Disparities Challenge Award
JournalJournal of Managed Care & Specialty Pharmacy
PublisherAcademy of Managed Care Pharmacy (AMCP)
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractDISCLOSURES:: No funding supported the writing of this article. The author has received grants from BeiGene, Ltd., and Pfizer, Inc., and advisory board fees from PhRMA Foundation.
Health Disparities Challenge Award
Pharmaceutical Research and Manufacturers of America Foundation (PhRMA)
Health Status Disparities
Social Determinants of Health
Identifier to cite or link to this itemhttp://hdl.handle.net/10713/17015
- Valuing diversity in value assessment: introducing the PhRMA Foundation Health Disparities Challenge Award.
- Authors: Onukwugha E
- Issue date: 2021 Sep
- CME/CNE Article: A Framework of Care in Multiple Sclerosis, Part 1: Updated Disease Classification and Disease-Modifying Therapy Use in Specific Circumstances.
- Authors: Newsome SD, Aliotta PJ, Bainbridge J, Bennett SE, Cutter G, Fenton K, Lublin F, Northrop D, Rintell D, Walker BD, Weigel M, Zackowski K, Jones DE
- Issue date: 2016 Nov-Dec
- Proposal for capturing patient experience through extended value frameworks of health technologies.
- Authors: Inotai A, Jakab I, Brixner D, Campbell JD, Hawkins N, Kristensen LE, Charokopou M, Mountian I, Szegvari B, Kaló Z
- Issue date: 2021 Jul
- Sustained long-term benefits of patient support program participation in immune-mediated diseases: improved medication-taking behavior and lower risk of a hospital visit.
- Authors: Fendrick AM, Brixner D, Rubin DT, Mease P, Liu H, Davis M, Mittal M
- Issue date: 2021 Aug
- Multiple-therapy-resistant major depressive disorder: a clinically important concept.
- Authors: McAllister-Williams RH, Christmas DMB, Cleare AJ, Currie A, Gledhill J, Insole L, Malizia AL, McGeever M, Morriss R, Robinson LJ, Scott M, Stokes PRA, Talbot PS, Young AH
- Issue date: 2018 May