All vials are not the same: Potential role of vaccine quality in vaccine adverse reactions
MetadataShow full item record
Identifier to cite or link to this itemhttp://hdl.handle.net/10713/16872
- Side effects after COVID-19 vaccinations among residents of Poland.
- Authors: Andrzejczak-Grządko S, Czudy Z, Donderska M
- Issue date: 2021 Jun
- [A plea for clear language on vaccine safety].
- Authors: MacDonald N, Picard A
- Issue date: 2009 Mar 31
- Masking by vaccines in pediatric drug safety signal detection in the EudraVigilance database.
- Authors: Dodd C, Pacurariu A, Osokogu OU, Weibel D, Ferrajolo C, Vo DH, Becker B, Kors JA, Sturkenboom M
- Issue date: 2018 Nov
- [Vaccinovigilance: Reports of adverse reactions in the year 2017].
- Authors: Albrecht N, Ottiger H
- Issue date: 2018 Oct
- The first steps towards the era of personalised vaccinology: predicting adverse reactions.
- Authors: Pellegrino P, Falvella FS, Perrone V, Carnovale C, Brusadelli T, Pozzi M, Antoniazzi S, Cheli S, Perrotta C, Clementi E, Radice S
- Issue date: 2015 Jun