Covid-19: Spreading vaccine "misinformation" puts licence at risk, US boards tell physicians
JournalBMJ (Clinical research ed.)
PublisherBMJ Publishing Group
MetadataShow full item record
DescriptionArticle discussing an e-mail from 3 primary care certification boards to physicians that they risk losing their board certification should they promote misinformation about COVID-19 vaccines
Identifier to cite or link to this itemhttp://hdl.handle.net/10713/16774
- Investigating and Improving the Accuracy of US Citizens' Beliefs About the COVID-19 Pandemic: Longitudinal Survey Study.
- Authors: van Stekelenburg A, Schaap G, Veling H, Buijzen M
- Issue date: 2021 Jan 12
- United States internet searches for "infertility" following COVID-19 vaccine misinformation.
- Authors: Sajjadi NB, Nowlin W, Nowlin R, Wenger D, Beal JM, Vassar M, Hartwell M
- Issue date: 2021 Apr 12
- US Physicians' and Nurses' Motivations, Barriers, and Recommendations for Correcting Health Misinformation on Social Media: Qualitative Interview Study.
- Authors: Bautista JR, Zhang Y, Gwizdka J
- Issue date: 2021 Sep 1
- An exploratory study of COVID-19 misinformation on Twitter.
- Authors: Shahi GK, Dirkson A, Majchrzak TA
- Issue date: 2021 Mar
- Susceptibility to misinformation about COVID-19 around the world.
- Authors: Roozenbeek J, Schneider CR, Dryhurst S, Kerr J, Freeman ALJ, Recchia G, van der Bles AM, van der Linden S
- Issue date: 2020 Oct