Can language use in social media help in the treatment of severe mental illness?
JournalCurrent Research in Psychiatry
MetadataShow full item record
Identifier to cite or link to this itemhttp://hdl.handle.net/10713/16689
- Media language preferences and mental illness stigma among Latinx adolescents.
- Authors: DuPont-Reyes MJ, Villatoro AP, Phelan JC, Painter K, Link BG
- Issue date: 2020 Jul
- Predicting future mental illness from social media: A big-data approach.
- Authors: Thorstad R, Wolff P
- Issue date: 2019 Aug
- A systematic review of the impact of media reports of severe mental illness on stigma and discrimination, and interventions that aim to mitigate any adverse impact.
- Authors: Ross AM, Morgan AJ, Jorm AF, Reavley NJ
- Issue date: 2019 Jan
- The future of mental health care: peer-to-peer support and social media.
- Authors: Naslund JA, Aschbrenner KA, Marsch LA, Bartels SJ
- Issue date: 2016 Apr
- Social media, help or hindrance: what role does social media play in young people's mental health?
- Authors: Lloyd A
- Issue date: 2014 Nov