The Radiology Landscape after COVID-19: Summary of the 2021 AUR Academic Radiology and Industry Leaders Roundtable
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractThe fifth Association of University Radiologists (AUR) Academic Radiology and Leaders Roundtable took place the day after the conclusion of the AUR annual meeting in May 2021 and involved leaders in academic radiology departments across the United States, and industry from companies who provide quintessential services to radiology departments. The open-ended discussion identified the key challenges facing the practice and business of radiology as we jointly move forward after the COVID-19 pandemic. Particular attention was paid to the identification of viable solutions that radiology departments should embrace to sustain clinical productivity, innovation, and well-being, and the ways that industry could contribute significantly to that endeavor. © 2021 The Association of University Radiologists
Rights/TermsCopyright © 2021 The Association of University Radiologists. Published by Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Identifier to cite or link to this itemhttp://hdl.handle.net/10713/16668
- The 2022 AUR Academic Radiology and Industry Leaders Roundtable.
- Authors: Gaetke-Udager K, Mahoney M, Omary RA, Chan S, Ros PR
- Issue date: 2022 Nov 21
- Artificial Intelligence in Radiology: Summary of the AUR Academic Radiology and Industry Leaders Roundtable.
- Authors: Chan S, Bailey J, Ros PR
- Issue date: 2020 Jan
- AUR-RRA Review: Logistics of Academic-Industry Partnerships in Artificial Intelligence.
- Authors: Spilseth B, McKnight CD, Li MD, Park CJ, Fried JG, Yi PH, Brian JM, Lehman CD, Wang XJ, Phalke V, Pakkal M, Baruah D, Khine PP, Fajardo LL
- Issue date: 2022 Jan
- Impacts of the Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) pandemic on healthcare workers: A nationwide survey of United States radiologists.
- Authors: Demirjian NL, Fields BKK, Song C, Reddy S, Desai B, Cen SY, Salehi S, Gholamrezanezhad A
- Issue date: 2020 Dec
- The General Electric-Association of University Radiologists Radiology Research Academic Fellowship (GERRAF). An industry-academic collaboration to improve clinical research in radiology.
- Authors: Hillman BJ, Fryback DG, Holden RW, McNeil BJ, Molitor RM, Moss AA, Peck PV, Putman CE, Thompson WM
- Issue date: 1993 May