Excess Mortality in COVID-19-Positive Versus COVID-19-Negative Inpatients With Diabetes: A Nationwide Study
AuthorSpanakis, Elias K
Ajayi, Oluwagbemiga N
Khan, Mohd M
Seliger, Stephen L
Klonoff, David C
Sorkin, John D
PublisherAmerican Diabetes Association
MetadataShow full item record
- Obesity, diabetes, hypertension and severe outcomes among inpatients with coronavirus disease 2019: a nationwide study.
- Authors: Bailly L, Fabre R, Courjon J, Carles M, Dellamonica J, Pradier C
- Issue date: 2022 Jan
- Thirty-Day Mortality and Morbidity in COVID-19 Positive vs. COVID-19 Negative Individuals and vs. Individuals Tested for Influenza A/B: A Population-Based Study.
- Authors: Nersesjan V, Amiri M, Christensen HK, Benros ME, Kondziella D
- Issue date: 2020
- Accuracy of the Veterans Health Administration COVID-19 (VACO) Index for predicting short-term mortality among 1307 US academic medical centre inpatients and 427 224 US Medicare patients.
- Authors: King JT Jr, Yoon JS, Bredl ZM, Habboushe JP, Walker GA, Rentsch CT, Tate JP, Kashyap NM, Hintz RC, Chopra AP, Justice AC
- Issue date: 2022 Mar
- Survival in adult pneumonia inpatients fulfilling suspected COVID-19 criteria and baseline negative RT-qPCR.
- Authors: Murillo-Zamora E, Mendoza-Cano O, Cárdenas-Rojas MI, Hernandez-Suarez CM, Guzmán-Esquivel J
- Issue date: 2021 Jun
- Routine use of statins and increased COVID-19 related mortality in inpatients with type 2 diabetes: Results from the CORONADO study.
- Authors: Cariou B, Goronflot T, Rimbert A, Boullu S, Le May C, Moulin P, Pichelin M, Potier L, Smati S, Sultan A, Tramunt B, Wargny M, Gourdy P, Hadjadj S, CORONADO investigators.
- Issue date: 2021 Mar