Achieving global equity for COVID-19 vaccines: Stronger international partnerships and greater advocacy and solidarity are needed.
AuthorFigueroa, J Peter
Hotez, Peter J
Ben Amor, Yanis
Kaslow, David C
Kim, Jerome H
Sow, Samba O
Bottazzi, Maria Elena
PublisherPublic Library of Science
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractPeter Figueroa and co-authors advocate for equity in the worldwide provision of COVID-19 vaccines.
Identifier to cite or link to this itemhttp://hdl.handle.net/10713/16660
- Special focus 'SARS-CoV-2 / COVID-19: advances in developing vaccines and immunotherapeutics'.
- Authors: Dhama K, Singh Malik Y, Rabaan AA, Rodriguez-Morales AJ
- Issue date: 2020 Dec 1
- Vaccine against SARS-CoV-2 in previously infected health care workers.
- Authors: Parisi SG
- Issue date: 2021 Sep
- Scientific Understanding of COVID-19: The First Step to Vanquishing the Current Pandemic.
- Authors: Shin EC
- Issue date: 2021 Jun 30
- Fast-spreading SARS-CoV-2 variants: challenges to and new design strategies of COVID-19 vaccines.
- Authors: Zhou W, Wang W
- Issue date: 2021 Jun 9
- SARS-CoV-2 infection confers greater immunity than shots.
- Authors: Wadman M
- Issue date: 2021 Sep 3