Coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) symptoms, patient contacts, polymerase chain reaction (PCR) positivity and seropositivity among healthcare personnel in a Maryland healthcare system
AuthorO'Hara, Lyndsay M
Schrank, Gregory M
Deal, Kellie E
Harris, Anthony D
JournalInfection Control and Hospital Epidemiology
PublisherCambridge University Press
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractIn a large system-wide healthcare personnel (HCP) testing experience using SARS-CoV-2 PCR and serologic testing early in the COVID-19 pandemic, we did not find increased infection risk related to COVID-19 patient contact. Our findings support workplace policies for HCP protection and underscore the role of community exposure and asymptomatic infection. © 2021 by The Society for Healthcare Epidemiology of America.
Infectious Disease Transmission, Patient-to-Professional
Identifier to cite or link to this itemhttp://hdl.handle.net/10713/16619
- Risk Factors Associated With SARS-CoV-2 Seropositivity Among US Health Care Personnel.
- Authors: Jacob JT, Baker JM, Fridkin SK, Lopman BA, Steinberg JP, Christenson RH, King B, Leekha S, O'Hara LM, Rock P, Schrank GM, Hayden MK, Hota B, Lin MY, Stein BD, Caturegli P, Milstone AM, Rock C, Voskertchian A, Reddy SC, Harris AD
- Issue date: 2021 Mar 1
- Quantification of Occupational and Community Risk Factors for SARS-CoV-2 Seropositivity Among Health Care Workers in a Large U.S. Health Care System.
- Authors: Baker JM, Nelson KN, Overton E, Lopman BA, Lash TL, Photakis M, Jacob JT, Roback JD, Fridkin SK, Steinberg JP
- Issue date: 2021 May
- Occupational risk factors for severe acute respiratory coronavirus virus 2 (SARS-CoV-2) infection among healthcare personnel: A 6-month prospective analysis of the COVID-19 Prevention in Emory Healthcare Personnel (COPE) Study.
- Authors: Howard-Anderson JR, Adams C, Dube WC, Smith TC, Sherman AC, Edupuganti N, Mendez M, Chea N, Magill SS, Espinoza DO, Zhu Y, Phadke VK, Edupuganti S, Steinberg JP, Lopman BA, Jacob JT, Fridkin SK, Collins MH
- Issue date: 2022 Feb 14
- Efficacy of a Test-Retest Strategy in Residents and Health Care Personnel of a Nursing Home Facing a COVID-19 Outbreak.
- Authors: Blain H, Rolland Y, Tuaillon E, Giacosa N, Albrand M, Jaussent A, Benetos A, Miot S, Bousquet J
- Issue date: 2020 Jul
- SARS-CoV-2 Seroprevalence Among Healthcare Workers by Workplace Exposure Risk in Kashmir, India.
- Authors: Khan MS, Haq I, Qurieshi MA, Majid S, Bhat AA, Qazi TB, Chowdri IN, Sabah I, Kawoosa MF, Lone AA, Nabi S, Sumji IA, Obaid M, Kousar R
- Issue date: 2021 May