JournalClinical Practice and Cases in Emergency Medicine
PublisherDepartment of Emergency Medicine, University of California, Irvine
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractThis clinicopathological case presentation from the University of Maryland details the initial assessment and management of a 55-year-old, dialysis-dependent man with fatigue. We present how one of our emergency medicine faculty develops her differential when faced with this complaint. She describes how she arrives at the suspected diagnosis and the test she believes is needed to prove her hypothesis. The final surprising diagnosis is then revealed.
Identifier to cite or link to this itemhttp://hdl.handle.net/10713/16509
- 73-year-old Female with Syncope and Motor Vehicle Collision.
- Authors: Flanagan K, Dezman ZDW, Dachroeden KJ, Bontempo LJ
- Issue date: 2021 Nov
- My thoughts on teaching.
- Authors: Smith BJ
- Issue date: 2009 Fall
- Atypical fatigue.
- Authors: Sharp K
- Issue date: 2007 Oct
- A 35-year old woman with productive cough and breathlessness.
- Authors: Kalai U, Hadda V, Madan K, Arava S, Ali F, Jain N, Mohan A
- Issue date: 2015 Nov-Dec
- An adolescent evaluated for chronic fatigue: does she have a sleep disorder?
- Authors: Gonzalez M, Fisher M
- Issue date: 2012 Aug