JournalClinical Practice and Cases in Emergency Medicine
PublisherDepartment of Emergency Medicine, University of California, Irvine
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractThis clinicopathological case presentation from the University of Maryland details the initial assessment and management of a 55-year-old, dialysis-dependent man with fatigue. We present how one of our emergency medicine faculty develops her differential when faced with this complaint. She describes how she arrives at the suspected diagnosis and the test she believes is needed to prove her hypothesis. The final surprising diagnosis is then revealed.
Identifier to cite or link to this itemhttp://hdl.handle.net/10713/16509
- My thoughts on teaching.
- Authors: Smith BJ
- Issue date: 2009 Fall
- Pennsylvania Child Abuse Recognition and Reporting
- Authors: Rizvi MB, Conners GP, King KC, Lopez RA, Rabiner J
- Issue date: 2021 Jan
- Atypical fatigue.
- Authors: Sharp K
- Issue date: 2007 Oct
- Uterine perforation and migration of an intrauterine contraceptive device in a 24-year-old patient seeking care for abdominal pain.
- Authors: Barber M, Chalifour DS, Anderson MR
- Issue date: 2011 Jun
- Breathlessness with pulmonary metastases: a multimodal approach.
- Authors: Brant JM
- Issue date: 2013 Nov