Complete Genome and Methylome Analysis of the Box-Shaped Halophilic Archaeon Haloarcula sinaiiensis ATCC 33800
JournalMicrobiology Resource Announcements
PublisherAmerican Society for Microbiology
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractThe genome of halophilic archaeon Haloarcula sinaiiensis ATCC 33800 was sequenced and assembled and comprises seven replicons. Four m6A and one m4C modified motifs and their responsible methyltransferase genes have been identified in the genome by single-molecule real-time (SMRT) sequencing and bioinformatic analysis.
Identifier to cite or link to this itemhttp://hdl.handle.net/10713/16508
- Study of the whole genome, methylome and transcriptome of Cordyceps militaris.
- Authors: Chen Y, Wu Y, Liu L, Feng J, Zhang T, Qin S, Zhao X, Wang C, Li D, Han W, Shao M, Zhao P, Xue J, Liu X, Li H, Zhao E, Zhao W, Guo X, Jin Y, Cao Y, Cui L, Zhou Z, Xia Q, Rao Z, Zhang Y
- Issue date: 2019 Jan 29
- Complete Genome Sequence of the Extremely Halophilic Archaeon Haloarcula hispanica Strain N601.
- Authors: Ding JY, Chiang PW, Hong MJ, Dyall-Smith M, Tang SL
- Issue date: 2014 Mar 13
- Complete biosynthetic pathway of the C50 carotenoid bacterioruberin from lycopene in the extremely halophilic archaeon Haloarcula japonica.
- Authors: Yang Y, Yatsunami R, Ando A, Miyoko N, Fukui T, Takaichi S, Nakamura S
- Issue date: 2015 May
- Molecular cloning of transducer genes hjtA and hjtC from extremely halophilic archaeon Haloarcula japonica.
- Authors: Kosaka T, Ozawa T, Yatsunami R, Nakamura S
- Issue date: 2004
- Cloning and sequencing of ftsZ homolog from extremely halophilic archaeon Haloarcula japonica strain TR-1.
- Authors: Kazumichi O, Yatsunami R, Nakamura S
- Issue date: 2000