JournalJournal of the American College of Emergency Physicians Open
MetadataShow full item record
- Vacuum-assisted closure for bilateral severe ischemic foot after revascularization: a case report.
- Authors: Nishimura K, Kanaoka Y, Ishiguro S, Harada S, Shiraya S, Fujiwara Y, Nakamura Y, Kamihira S, Nishimura M
- Issue date: 2009 Aug
- Foot drop due to cranial gunshot wound.
- Authors: Atac K, Ulas UH, Erdogant E, Gokcil Z
- Issue date: 2004 Jul
- Case Report: Deep Cerebellar Stimulation for Tremor and Dystonia.
- Authors: Horisawa S, Kohara K, Nonaka T, Mochizuki T, Kawamata T, Taira T
- Issue date: 2021
- Don't Shoot Yourself in the Foot: Reconstruction of a Through-and-Through Gunshot Wound of the Foot.
- Authors: Georgia Kay B, Kandamany N
- Issue date: 2019 Jul
- [Clinical application of nose ring drain in severe diabetic foot infection].
- Authors: Tian L, Aikebaier Yasen, Tan Y, Li F, Gao B, Cheng L, He D, Qu L
- Issue date: 2020 Aug 15