JournalJournal of nuclear medicine : official publication, Society of Nuclear Medicine
PublisherSociety of Nuclear Medicine Inc.
MetadataShow full item record
- Prospective Evaluation of 18F-Fluorodeoxyglucose Uptake in Postischemic Myocardium by Simultaneous Positron Emission Tomography/Magnetic Resonance Imaging as a Prognostic Marker of Functional Outcome.
- Authors: Rischpler C, Dirschinger RJ, Nekolla SG, Kossmann H, Nicolosi S, Hanus F, van Marwick S, Kunze KP, Meinicke A, Götze K, Kastrati A, Langwieser N, Ibrahim T, Nahrendorf M, Schwaiger M, Laugwitz KL
- Issue date: 2016 Apr
- <sup>18</sup>F-fluorodeoxyglucose positron emission tomography as a window into human dengue pathophysiology.
- Authors: Kalimuddin S, Xie W, Watanabe S, Tham JY, Sam H, Chan KWK, Yap TS, Totman JJ, Chacko AM, Vasudevan SG, Low JG
- Issue date: 2021 Jan
- Fluorodeoxyglucose Positron Emission Tomography/Computed Tomography Interpretation Criteria for Assessment of Antibiotic Treatment Response in Pyogenic Spine Infection.
- Authors: Riccio SA, Chu AK, Rabin HR, Kloiber R
- Issue date: 2015 May
- Imaging infection and inflammation in children with (18)F-FDG PET and (18)F-FDG PET/CT.
- Authors: Servaes S
- Issue date: 2011 Sep
- Determination of optimum periods between onset of suspected acute myocarditis and ¹⁸F-fluorodeoxyglucose positron emission tomography in the diagnosis of inflammatory left ventricular myocardium.
- Authors: Ozawa K, Funabashi N, Daimon M, Takaoka H, Takano H, Uehara M, Kobayashi Y
- Issue date: 2013 Nov 5