AuthorFeliciano, David V
JournalTrauma Surgery & Acute Care Open
PublisherBMJ Publishing Group
MetadataShow full item record
- Some observations on the diffusion of antimicrobial agents through the retention balloons of foley catheters.
- Authors: Williams GJ, Stickler DJ
- Issue date: 2007 Aug
- Balloon embolectomy catheters in small arteries. III. Surgical significance of eccentric balloons.
- Authors: Dobrin PB, Jorgensen RA
- Issue date: 1983 Mar
- Inflation volume-balloon diameter and inflation pressure-balloon diameter characteristics of commonly used bronchial blocker balloons for single-lung ventilation in children.
- Authors: Goetschi M, Kemper M, Kleine-Brueggeney M, Dave MH, Weiss M
- Issue date: 2021 Apr
- The Use of Anterograde Percutaneous Transluminal Coronary Angioplasty Balloons in Congenital Nasolacrimal Duct Obstruction: A Cost-Effective Alternative to the Traditional Dacryoplasty Balloons.
- Authors: Bothra N, Gupta N, Nowak R, Ali MJ
- Issue date: 2020 May/Jun
- Angiographically placed balloons for arterial control: a description of a technique.
- Authors: Scalea TM, Sclafani SJ
- Issue date: 1991 Dec