The prevalence of insomnia among health care workers amid the COVID-19 pandemic: An umbrella review of meta-analyses
JournalJournal of Psychosomatic Research
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractThe PRISMA guideline was used to conduct this review. By searching relevant keywords in databases of Scopus, PubMed, Web of Science, and Google Scholar, studies that reported the prevalence of insomnia among HCWs during the COVID-19 pandemic (January 2020 to the end of January 2021) and had been published in English were identified and evaluated. The random effects model was used for meta-analysis, and the I2 index was used to assess heterogeneity. The Egger test was used to determine publication bias. Based on the results of the primary search, 96 studies were identified, and ultimately 10 eligible studies entered the meta-analysis phase.
Rights/TermsCopyright © 2021 Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Identifier to cite or link to this itemhttp://hdl.handle.net/10713/16436
- Prevalence of depression, anxiety, and insomnia among healthcare workers during the COVID-19 pandemic: A systematic review and meta-analysis.
- Authors: Pappa S, Ntella V, Giannakas T, Giannakoulis VG, Papoutsi E, Katsaounou P
- Issue date: 2020 Aug
- Prevalence of symptoms of depression, anxiety, insomnia, posttraumatic stress disorder, and psychological distress among populations affected by the COVID-19 pandemic: A systematic review and meta-analysis.
- Authors: Cénat JM, Blais-Rochette C, Kokou-Kpolou CK, Noorishad PG, Mukunzi JN, McIntee SE, Dalexis RD, Goulet MA, Labelle PR
- Issue date: 2021 Jan
- The prevalence of anxiety and depression among healthcare workers during the COVID-19 pandemic: An umbrella review of meta-analyses.
- Authors: Sahebi A, Nejati-Zarnaqi B, Moayedi S, Yousefi K, Torres M, Golitaleb M
- Issue date: 2021 Apr 20
- Impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on the mental health of hospital staff: An umbrella review of 44 meta-analyses.
- Authors: Dragioti E, Tsartsalis D, Mentis M, Mantzoukas S, Gouva M
- Issue date: 2022 Jul
- Prevalence of mental health problems during the COVID-19 pandemic: A systematic review and meta-analysis.
- Authors: Wu T, Jia X, Shi H, Niu J, Yin X, Xie J, Wang X
- Issue date: 2021 Feb 15