Variation of National and International Guidelines on Respiratory Protection for Health Care Professionals During the COVID-19 Pandemic
Mutters, Nico T
Eichel, Vanessa M
Morgan, Daniel J
JournalJAMA Network Open
PublisherAmerican Medical Association
MetadataShow full item record
COVID-19--prevention & control
Guidelines as Topic
Medical Staff, Hospitals
Identifier to cite or link to this itemhttp://hdl.handle.net/10713/16330
- A hospital-wide response to multiple outbreaks of COVID-19 in health care workers: lessons learned from the field.
- Authors: Egerton-Warburton D, Kuhn L, Flynn D
- Issue date: 2021 Sep 20
- Position paper: Impact on medical and health personnel in the SARS-CoV-2 pandemic.
- Authors: Corona T, Castañón-González JA, Clark-Peralta P, García-Peña C, Guevara-Guzmán R, Domínguez-Cherit G, Halabe-Cherem J, López-Cervantes M, Macias-Hernández A, Rodríguez-Violante M, Santillán-Doherty P, Anda GV, Guinzberg AL
- Issue date: 2020
- Healthcare workers and protection against inhalable SARS-CoV-2 aerosols.
- Authors: Nicholson PJ, Sen D
- Issue date: 2021 Jun 16
- Current COVID-19 guidelines for respiratory protection of health care workers are inadequate.
- Authors: MacIntyre CR, Ananda-Rajah M, Nicholls M, Quigley AL
- Issue date: 2020 Sep
- 3D-printed protected face shields for health care workers in Covid-19 pandemic.
- Authors: Lemarteleur V, Fouquet V, Le Goff S, Tapie L, Morenton P, Benoit A, Vennat E, Zamansky B, Guilbert T, Depil-Duval A, Gaultier AL, Tavitian B, Plaisance P, Tharaux PL, Ceccaldi PF, Attal JP, Dursun E
- Issue date: 2021 Mar