Complete Genome Sequence of an Extremely Halophilic Archaeon from Great Salt Lake, sp. GSL-19
JournalMicrobiology Resource Announcements
PublisherAmerican Society for Microbiology
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractAn extremely halophilic archaeon, Halobacterium sp. GSL-19, was isolated from the north arm of Great Salt Lake in Utah. Single-molecule real-time (SMRT) sequencing was used to establish a GC-rich 2.3-Mbp genome composed of a circular chromosome and 2 plasmids, with 2,367 predicted genes, including 1 encoding a CTAG-methylase widely distributed among Haloarchaea.
Identifier to cite or link to this itemhttp://hdl.handle.net/10713/16210
- Genome Sequence of <i>Salarchaeum</i> sp. Strain JOR-1, an Extremely Halophilic Archaeon from the Dead Sea.
- Authors: Anton BP, DasSarma P, Martinez FL, DasSarma SL, Al Madadha M, Roberts RJ, DasSarma S
- Issue date: 2020 Jan 30
- Genome Sequence and Methylation Pattern of Haloterrigena salifodinae BOL5-1, an Extremely Halophilic Archaeon from a Bolivian Salt Mine.
- Authors: DasSarma P, Anton BP, DasSarma SL, von Ehrenheim HAL, Martinez FL, Guzmán D, Roberts RJ, DasSarma S
- Issue date: 2021 May 6
- Genomic Analysis of the Extremely Halophilic Archaeon Halobacterium noricense CBA1132 Isolated from Solar Salt That Is an Essential Material for Fermented Foods.
- Authors: Lim SK, Kim JY, Song HS, Kwon MS, Lee J, Oh YJ, Nam YD, Seo MJ, Lee DG, Choi JS, Yoon C, Sohn E, Rahman MA, Roh SW, Choi HJ
- Issue date: 2016 Aug 28
- Purification and characterization of an extremely halophilic acetoacetyl-CoA thiolase from a newly isolated Halobacterium strain ZP-6.
- Authors: Liu T, Liu SJ, Xue Y, Ma Y, Zhou P
- Issue date: 2002 Apr
- Whole-genome comparison between the type strain of Halobacterium salinarum (DSM 3754<sup>T</sup> ) and the laboratory strains R1 and NRC-1.
- Authors: Pfeiffer F, Losensky G, Marchfelder A, Habermann B, Dyall-Smith M
- Issue date: 2020 Feb