Unusually thickened skin and neuropathy in a patient with prostate cancer
JournalJAAD Case Reports
MetadataShow full item record
Identifier to cite or link to this itemhttp://hdl.handle.net/10713/16193
- Safety and tolerability of cryocompression as a method of enhanced limb hypothermia to reduce taxane-induced peripheral neuropathy.
- Authors: Bandla A, Tan S, Kumarakulasinghe NB, Huang Y, Ang S, Magarajah G, Hairom Z, Lim JSJ, Wong A, Chan G, Ngoi N, Ang E, Lee YM, Chan A, Lee SC, Thakor N, Wilder-Smith E, Sundar R
- Issue date: 2020 Aug
- Permanent hair loss associated with taxane chemotherapy use in breast cancer: A retrospective survey at two tertiary UK cancer centres.
- Authors: Chan J, Adderley H, Alameddine M, Armstrong A, Arundell D, Fox R, Harries M, Lim J, Salih Z, Tetlow C, Wong H, Thorp N
- Issue date: 2021 May
- Taxane-Induced Peripheral Neuropathy: Objective and Subjective Comparison Between Paclitaxel and Docetaxel in Patients With Breast Cancer.
- Authors: Chan YN, Jheng YW, Wang PJ, Chen CY, Lin MW, Wang YJ
- Issue date: 2019 Oct 1
- Update on taxane development: new analogs and new formulations.
- Authors: Yared JA, Tkaczuk KH
- Issue date: 2012