Vaccination Disparity: Quantifying Racial Inequity in COVID-19 Vaccine Administration in Maryland
JournalJournal of Urban Health : Bulletin of the New York Academy of Medicine
MetadataShow full item record
Social Determinants of Health
Identifier to cite or link to this itemhttp://hdl.handle.net/10713/16077
- Influenza vaccine supply and racial/ethnic disparities in vaccination among the elderly.
- Authors: Yoo BK, Kasajima M, Phelps CE, Fiscella K, Bennett NM, Szilagyi PG
- Issue date: 2011 Jan
- Black women health inequity: The origin of perinatal health disparity.
- Authors: Brown HL, Small MJ, Clare CA, Hill WC
- Issue date: 2021 Feb
- Racial disparity in influenza vaccination: does managed care narrow the gap between African Americans and whites?
- Authors: Schneider EC, Cleary PD, Zaslavsky AM, Epstein AM
- Issue date: 2001 Sep 26
- County-Level COVID-19 Vaccination Coverage and Social Vulnerability - United States, December 14, 2020-March 1, 2021.
- Authors: Hughes MM, Wang A, Grossman MK, Pun E, Whiteman A, Deng L, Hallisey E, Sharpe JD, Ussery EN, Stokley S, Musial T, Weller DL, Murthy BP, Reynolds L, Gibbs-Scharf L, Harris L, Ritchey MD, Toblin RL
- Issue date: 2021 Mar 26
- Inequity in Timeliness of MMR Vaccination in Children Living in the Suburbs of Iranian Cities.
- Authors: Jadidi R, Mohammadbeigi A, Mohammadsalehi N, Ansari H, Ghaderi E
- Issue date: 2015 Jun