Vaccination Disparity: Quantifying Racial Inequity in COVID-19 Vaccine Administration in Maryland
JournalJournal of Urban Health : Bulletin of the New York Academy of Medicine
MetadataShow full item record
Social Determinants of Health
Identifier to cite or link to this itemhttp://hdl.handle.net/10713/16077
- Global COVID-19 vaccine inequity: The scope, the impact, and the challenges.
- Authors: Asundi A, O'Leary C, Bhadelia N
- Issue date: 2021 Jul 14
- Behavioral and social science in support of SARS-CoV-2 vaccination: National Institutes of Health initiatives.
- Authors: Hunter CM, Chou WS, Webb Hooper M
- Issue date: 2021 Jul 29
- COVID-19 Vaccination in Pregnancy: The Benefits Outweigh the Risks.
- Authors: Chavan M, Qureshi H, Karnati S, Kollikonda S
- Issue date: 2021 Jul
- "Let me choose my COVID-19 vaccine".
- Authors: Dal-Ré R, Stephens R, Sreeharan N
- Issue date: 2021 May