Re: Can we predict which COVID-19 patients will need transfer to the intensive care within 24 hours of floor admission?
JournalAcademic Emergency Medicine
MetadataShow full item record
Identifier to cite or link to this itemhttp://hdl.handle.net/10713/16071
- Management of Renin-Angiotensin-Aldosterone System blockade in patients admitted to hospital with confirmed coronavirus disease (COVID-19) infection (The McGill RAAS-COVID- 19): A structured summary of a study protocol for a randomized controlled trial.
- Authors: Aflaki M, Flannery A, Ferreira JP, Cheng MP, Kronfli N, Marelli A, Zannad F, Brophy J, Afillalo J, Huynh T, Giannetti N, Bessissow A, Ezekowitz JA, Lopes RD, Ambrosy AP, Craig M, Sharma A
- Issue date: 2021 Feb 5
- Evaluating the Pediatric Early Warning Score (PEWS) system for admitted patients in the pediatric emergency department.
- Authors: Gold DL, Mihalov LK, Cohen DM
- Issue date: 2014 Nov
- Using the Rothman index to predict early unplanned surgical intensive care unit readmissions.
- Authors: Piper GL, Kaplan LJ, Maung AA, Lui FY, Barre K, Davis KA
- Issue date: 2014 Jul
- D-dimer, Troponin, and Urea Level at Presentation With COVID-19 can Predict ICU Admission: A Single Centered Study.
- Authors: Hachim MY, Hachim IY, Naeem KB, Hannawi H, Salmi IA, Hannawi S
- Issue date: 2020
- Predict Score: A New Biological and Clinical Tool to Help Predict Risk of Intensive Care Transfer for COVID-19 Patients.
- Authors: Gette M, Fernandes S, Marlinge M, Duranjou M, Adi W, Dambo M, Simeone P, Michelet P, Bruder N, Guieu R, Fromonot J
- Issue date: 2021 May 18