Re: Can we predict which COVID-19 patients will need transfer to the intensive care within 24 hours of floor admission?
JournalAcademic Emergency Medicine
MetadataShow full item record
Identifier to cite or link to this itemhttp://hdl.handle.net/10713/16071
- Can we predict which COVID-19 patients will need transfer to intensive care within 24 hours of floor admission?
- Authors: Wang AZ, Ehrman R, Bucca A, Croft A, Glober N, Holt D, Lardaro T, Musey P, Peterson K, Schaffer J, Trigonis R, Hunter BR
- Issue date: 2021 May
- Cohort of Four Thousand Four Hundred Four Persons Under Investigation for COVID-19 in a New York Hospital and Predictors of ICU Care and Ventilation.
- Authors: Singer AJ, Morley EJ, Meyers K, Fernandes R, Rowe AL, Viccellio P, Thode HC, Bracey A, Henry MC
- Issue date: 2020 Oct
- Safety and Efficacy of Imatinib for Hospitalized Adults with COVID-19: A structured summary of a study protocol for a randomised controlled trial.
- Authors: Emadi A, Chua JV, Talwani R, Bentzen SM, Baddley J
- Issue date: 2020 Oct 28
- Early prediction of level-of-care requirements in patients with COVID-19.
- Authors: Hao B, Sotudian S, Wang T, Xu T, Hu Y, Gaitanidis A, Breen K, Velmahos GC, Paschalidis IC
- Issue date: 2020 Oct 12
- Coagulopathy of hospitalised COVID-19: A Pragmatic Randomised Controlled Trial of Therapeutic Anticoagulation versus Standard Care as a Rapid Response to the COVID-19 Pandemic (RAPID COVID COAG - RAPID Trial): A structured summary of a study protocol for a randomised controlled trial.
- Authors: Sholzberg M, Tang GH, Negri E, Rahhal H, Kreuziger LB, Pompilio CE, James P, Fralick M, AlHamzah M, Alomran F, Tseng E, Lim G, Lillicrap D, Carrier M, Áinle FN, Beckett A, da Costa BR, Thorpe K, Middeldorp S, Lee A, Cushman M, Jüni P
- Issue date: 2021 Mar 10