Re: Can we predict which COVID-19 patients will need transfer to the intensive care within 24 hours of floor admission?
JournalAcademic Emergency Medicine
MetadataShow full item record
Identifier to cite or link to this itemhttp://hdl.handle.net/10713/16071
- Can we predict which COVID-19 patients will need transfer to intensive care within 24 hours of floor admission?
- Authors: Wang AZ, Ehrman R, Bucca A, Croft A, Glober N, Holt D, Lardaro T, Musey P, Peterson K, Schaffer J, Trigonis R, Hunter BR
- Issue date: 2021 May
- Cohort of Four Thousand Four Hundred Four Persons Under Investigation for COVID-19 in a New York Hospital and Predictors of ICU Care and Ventilation.
- Authors: Singer AJ, Morley EJ, Meyers K, Fernandes R, Rowe AL, Viccellio P, Thode HC, Bracey A, Henry MC
- Issue date: 2020 Oct
- Early prediction of level-of-care requirements in patients with COVID-19.
- Authors: Hao B, Sotudian S, Wang T, Xu T, Hu Y, Gaitanidis A, Breen K, Velmahos GC, Paschalidis IC
- Issue date: 2020 Oct 12
- Safety and Efficacy of Imatinib for Hospitalized Adults with COVID-19: A structured summary of a study protocol for a randomised controlled trial.
- Authors: Emadi A, Chua JV, Talwani R, Bentzen SM, Baddley J
- Issue date: 2020 Oct 28
- Factors associated with hospital and intensive care admission in paediatric SARS-CoV-2 infection: a prospective nationwide observational cohort study.
- Authors: Uka A, Buettcher M, Bernhard-Stirnemann S, Fougère Y, Moussaoui D, Kottanattu L, Wagner N, Zimmermann P, Ritz N, Swiss Paediatric Surveillance Unit (SPSU)
- Issue date: 2022 Mar