Editorial: Application of Systems Biology in Molecular Characterization and Diagnosis of Cancer
JournalFrontiers in Molecular Biosciences
PublisherFrontiers Media S.A.
MetadataShow full item record
Identifier to cite or link to this itemhttp://hdl.handle.net/10713/16055
- A hierarchical integration deep flexible neural forest framework for cancer subtype classification by integrating multi-omics data.
- Authors: Xu J, Wu P, Chen Y, Meng Q, Dawood H, Dawood H
- Issue date: 2019 Oct 28
- Fast dimension reduction and integrative clustering of multi-omics data using low-rank approximation: application to cancer molecular classification.
- Authors: Wu D, Wang D, Zhang MQ, Gu J
- Issue date: 2015 Dec 1
- Systems Biology Methods for Alzheimer's Disease Research Toward Molecular Signatures, Subtypes, and Stages and Precision Medicine: Application in Cohort Studies and Trials.
- Authors: Castrillo JI, Lista S, Hampel H, Ritchie CW
- Issue date: 2018
- Systems Biology of Gastric Cancer: Perspectives on the Omics-Based Diagnosis and Treatment.
- Authors: Shi XJ, Wei Y, Ji B
- Issue date: 2020
- Metabolic and signalling network maps integration: application to cross-talk studies and omics data analysis in cancer.
- Authors: Sompairac N, Modamio J, Barillot E, Fleming RMT, Zinovyev A, Kuperstein I
- Issue date: 2019 Apr 18