Can there be consensus on whether vasectomy is a prostate cancer risk factor?
JournalProstate Cancer and Prostatic Diseases
MetadataShow full item record
- Association between vasectomy and risk of prostate cancer: a meta-analysis.
- Authors: Xu Y, Li L, Yang W, Zhang K, Ma K, Xie H, Zhou J, Cai L, Gong Y, Zhang Z, Gong K
- Issue date: 2021 Apr 29
- Vasectomy and Risk of Prostate Cancer in a Screening Trial.
- Authors: Shoag J, Savenkov O, Christos PJ, Mittal S, Halpern JA, Askin G, Shoag D, Golan R, Lee DJ, O'Malley P, Najari B, Eisner B, Hu JC, Scherr D, Schlegel P, Barbieri CE
- Issue date: 2017 Nov
- Vasectomy and risk of prostate cancer.
- Authors: Cox B, Sneyd MJ, Paul C, Delahunt B, Skegg DC
- Issue date: 2002 Jun 19
- A cross-sectional study of vasectomy, time since vasectomy and prostate cancer.
- Authors: DeAntoni EP, Göktaş S, Stenner J, O'Donnell C, Crawford ED
- Issue date: 1997 Dec
- Vasectomy and prostate cancer risk: a historical synopsis of undulating false causality.
- Authors: Nutt M, Reed Z, Köhler TS
- Issue date: 2016