Draft Genome Sequences of Two Enteroinvasive Escherichia coli Strains Representative of Major Enteroinvasive Clades
JournalMicrobiology Resource Announcements
PublisherAmerican Society for Microbiology
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractThere are six described pathotypes of Escherichia coli that cause significant clinical illness in humans. Enteroinvasive E. coli (EIEC) strains have been shown to be separated into three phylogenomic clades. To add to a limited body of EIEC genomic data, we report two high-quality draft genome sequences representing different EIEC phylogenomic clades.
Identifier to cite or link to this itemhttp://hdl.handle.net/10713/16017
- Tracing Back the Evolutionary Route of Enteroinvasive <i>Escherichia coli</i> (EIEC) and <i>Shigella</i> Through the Example of the Highly Pathogenic O96:H19 EIEC Clone.
- Authors: Michelacci V, Tozzoli R, Arancia S, D'Angelo A, Boni A, Knijn A, Prosseda G, Greig DR, Jenkins C, Camou T, Sirok A, Navarro A, Schelotto F, Varela G, Morabito S
- Issue date: 2020
- Uropathogenic Escherichia coli pathogenicity islands and other ExPEC virulence genes may contribute to the genome variability of enteroinvasive E. coli.
- Authors: da Silva LC, de Mello Santos AC, Silva RM
- Issue date: 2017 Mar 16
- Investigating the Relatedness of Enteroinvasive Escherichia coli to Other E. coli and Shigella Isolates by Using Comparative Genomics.
- Authors: Hazen TH, Leonard SR, Lampel KA, Lacher DW, Maurelli AT, Rasko DA
- Issue date: 2016 Aug
- Draft Genome Sequences of the Enteroinvasive Escherichia coli Strains M4163 and 4608-58.
- Authors: Leonard SR, Lacher DW, Lampel KA
- Issue date: 2015 Feb 5
- Genome Sequences of Enteroinvasive Escherichia coli Sequence Type 6, 99, and 311 Strains Acquired in Asia Pacific.
- Authors: Dhakal R, Wang Q, Howard P, Sintchenko V
- Issue date: 2019 Sep 5