Interplay between Emerging SARS-CoV-2 Variants and Pandemic Control
AuthorNeuzil, Kathleen M
JournalNew England Journal of Medicine
PublisherMassachusetts Medical Society
MetadataShow full item record
Identifier to cite or link to this itemhttp://hdl.handle.net/10713/15937
- Broad-Spectrum Anti-coronavirus Vaccines and Therapeutics to Combat the Current COVID-19 Pandemic and Future Coronavirus Disease Outbreaks.
- Authors: Cao M, Su X, Jiang S
- Issue date: 2021 Mar 9
- [SARS-CoV-2 vaccines].
- Authors: Benfield TL, Helweg-Larsen J
- Issue date: 2021 Mar 8
- SARS-CoV-2: vaccines in the pandemic era.
- Authors: Li DD, Li QH
- Issue date: 2021 Jan 6
- The potential risks of delaying the second vaccine dose during the SARS-CoV-2 pandemic.
- Authors: Humphreys IR, Godkin AJ
- Issue date: 2021 May 19
- Challenges in evaluating SARS-CoV-2 vaccines during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Authors: Abu-Raya B, Gantt S, Sadarangani M
- Issue date: 2020 Aug 24