Sedation in mechanically ventilated covid-19 patients: A narrative review for emergency medicine providers
JournalAmerican Journal of Emergency Medicine
MetadataShow full item record
Identifier to cite or link to this itemhttp://hdl.handle.net/10713/15908
- Managing sedation in the mechanically ventilated emergency department patient: a clinical review.
- Authors: Freeman CL, Evans CS, Barrett TW
- Issue date: 2020 Jun
- An evaluation of instruments for scoring physiological and behavioral cues of pain, non-pain related distress, and adequacy of analgesia and sedation in pediatric mechanically ventilated patients: A systematic review.
- Authors: Dorfman TL, Sumamo Schellenberg E, Rempel GR, Scott SD, Hartling L
- Issue date: 2014 Apr
- Implementation of a guideline for the treatment of pain, sedation, agitation and neuromuscular blockade in the mechanically ventilated adult patient in the emergency department.
- Authors: White KE, Szumita PM, Gilboy N, Keenan HA, Arbelaez C
- Issue date: 2011
- Protocol for a multicentre, prospective cohort study of practice patterns and clinical outcomes associated with emergency department sedation for mechanically ventilated patients: the ED-SED Study.
- Authors: Fuller BM, Mohr NM, Roberts BW, Carpenter CR, Kollef MH, Avidan MS
- Issue date: 2018 Oct 21