Frequency of infusion-related reactions with CPX-351 treatment in an observational study in adults with newly diagnosed therapy-related AML or AML with myelodysplasia-related changes (AML-MRC)
AuthorJacoby, Meagan A
Saba, Nakhle S
Powell, Bayard L
Male, Heather J
JournalLeukemia & Lymphoma
PublisherTaylor and Francis Inc.
MetadataShow full item record
Identifier to cite or link to this itemhttp://hdl.handle.net/10713/15872
- Daunorubicin and Cytarabine Liposome in Newly Diagnosed Therapy-Related Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AML) or AML With Myelodysplasia-Related Changes.
- Authors: Kim M, Williams S
- Issue date: 2018 Aug
- CPX-351 daunorubicin-cytarabine liposome: a novel formulation to treat patients with newly diagnosed secondary acute myeloid leukemia.
- Authors: Cafaro A, Giannini MB, Silimbani P, Cangini D, Masini C, Ghelli Luserna Di Rorà A, Simonetti G, Martinelli G, Cerchione C
- Issue date: 2020 Oct
- CPX-351 (vyxeos) in AML.
- Authors: Alfayez M, Kantarjian H, Kadia T, Ravandi-Kashani F, Daver N
- Issue date: 2020 Feb
- AML with Myelodysplasia-Related Changes: Development, Challenges, and Treatment Advances.
- Authors: Koenig KL, Sahasrabudhe KD, Sigmund AM, Bhatnagar B
- Issue date: 2020 Jul 24
- Older adults with newly diagnosed high-risk/secondary AML who achieved remission with CPX-351: phase 3 post hoc analyses.
- Authors: Lin TL, Rizzieri DA, Ryan DH, Schiller GJ, Kolitz JE, Uy GL, Hogge DE, Solomon SR, Wieduwilt MJ, Ryan RJ, Faderl S, Cortes JE, Lancet JE
- Issue date: 2021 Mar 23